Features and Parameters
The aXEqualizer has the following features and parameters for adjusting the frequency balance of your Ambisonic signals:
- 8-bands each with independent control of:
- Gain – the amount of boost or cut applied to the signal.
- Frequency – the frequency of the filter for the selected band.
- Q-factor – controls the roll off steepness, shape or width of filters.
- Filter type – Select filter type from high shelf, low shelf, peak, notch, high pass, and low pass.
- Bypass – bypass the band.
- Gain – a gain applied to the output signal.
Input: AmbiX (SN3D/ACN) format Ambisonics.
Output: AmbiX (SN3D/ACN) format Ambisonics.
- AAX (64 bit) for Windows and OSX – Requires Pro Tools | Ultimate. Processing limited to third-order.
- VST3 (32 and 64 bit) for Windows.
- VST3 (Universal Binary) for OSX.
- AU (Universal Binary) for OSX.
Available Versions: The aXEqualizer is available with 3 levels of spatial resolution, with different maximum Ambisonic orders:
- a1Equalizer – Ambisonics equalizer for first-order Ambisonic signals.
- a3Equalizer – Ambisonics equalizer for third-order Ambisonic signals.
- a7Equalizer- Ambisonics equalizer for seventh-order Ambisonic signals.
Seventh order Ambisonics requires a massive 64 channels for each track! Not all DAWs can handle this so please download the demo version to test if your DAW and workflow is compatible with this product – you might only need the first-order or third-order version!
VST is a registered trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.