Features and Parameters The aXMeter has the following features and parameters:
- Numbering Convention: choose between Ambisonic Channel Number (ACN) convention, starting at 0 for the first channel, or ACN + 1, starting at 1.
- Dynamic Range: Set the minimum value of the meter between -6 dB and -90 dB.
- Peak Decay Speed: control how quickly the peak marker decays to zero.
Input: Ambisonics up-to seventh order.
- AAX (64 bit) for Windows – Requires Pro Tools Ultimate or Studio.
- AAX (Apple Silicon/Intel) for Mac – Requires Pro Tools Ultimate or Studio.
- VST3 (64 bit) for Windows.
- VST3 (Apple Silicon/Intel) for OSX.
VST is a registered trademark of Steinberg Media Techonologies GmbH.