The o1Panner is dead. Long live a1Panner!
My first plugin release was a free first order encoder called the o1Panner. Today it gets an update to version 1.0.1 and a new name. Here is a list of the updates:
- name change from o1Panner to a1Panner to match the naming convention of the rest of the aX Ambisonic Plugins.
- Unifies the colour scheme with the rest of the a1 Ambisonic Plugins.
- Removes the JUCE splash screen on first open of the plugin during a session.
- Now available as an AudioUnit on Mac.
- 32 bit Windows version available.
- Mac VST and AU are now Universal Binary.
So, no changes to the features, just added flexibility to where you can use it.
To get the update, go to your Account page and download from the download link available there.
And no changes to the price – it’s still free!